Even regular users of Microsoft Excel might not be getting as much out of it as they can. Improve your Excel efficiency and proficiency with these basic shortcuts and functions that absolutely everyone needs to know.
1. Jump from worksheet to worksheet with Ctrl + PgDn and Ctrl + PgUp
2. Jump to the end of a data range or the next data range with Ctrl + Arrow
Of course you can move from cell to cell with arrow keys. But if you want to get around faster, hold down the Ctrl key and hit the arrow keys to get farther.
3. Add the Shift key to select data
Ctrl + Shift +Arrow will extend the current selection to the last nonblank cell in that direction.
- 12 hard truths I’ve learned about adulthood after half a decade in the working world
- 6 ways American fathers are doing better than their dads before them
- 40 quotes from business visionaries who are changing the world
via Business Insider http://ift.tt/28POEtp